came back together after such a long time so hit 2,00,000 LIKES and enjoy the video Madam which one you choose show me your ID card I come regularly so what its our duty to check Cards where’s your card? its to humid background is looking so dull see there’s your relative :-)) Greetings Father-in-law…
– [Kendra] How long you guys gonna be gone? – Maybe a month. – [Kendra] Have fun. (cheerful music) This is an amazing dirt cake. – [Jeremy] That was a big hit right there. (chuckles) It made it all the way! – Good morning, we just woke up over here. Jeremy is still out of
– You’re going to Hogwarts! Gryffindor. (sewing machine whirring) – Whoa. – Yeah. – [Kendra] Hi. – This is so weird. – I didn’t make it to Hogwarts. – [Kendra] You didn’t make it? – Yeah. (adventurous music) – So little Miss Janae is definitely getting sick. She’s all boogery and snotty, and she’s having
– [Jamie] Are you gonna play soccer? – Uh, actually not. – Uh, actually no. – No no no, ah no no no. – No, no no no no. – No, no no no way. – Nooooo! – Um I really gotta use the bathroom. (suspenseful music) – No! – Uh, just joking! – Well
1: Colored Pasta Okay, start by taking some pasta and add it into some boiling water with salt and olive oil, then like you do, cook it and separate it out. Once you’ve removed the water, you take a little bit of the pasta and add it into a bowl, just like this. Then you
Hey, what’s up guys we are here at the park today. We’re here with Devin Graham Hey guys long time no see and Shawn Duras. [oh], hey long time no see Happy birthday bud high five so we are back here with the sky Blaster slingshots And we have some of these little novelty balloons
– [Man] Who’s gonna be the first one out? (laughs) This round. – [All] Ooh! – We’re doing the Watermelon Smash Challenge. So we roll this and whatever it says, we have to do. (upbeat fun music) – [Boy] Pass. – [Man] Whoa, you guys are getting lucky. – Crack one. – [Man] Ooh. –
– Have you been using this, and he was like, yeah, Caleb and I use it as hair gel. What? – [Jeremy] Go go go go Isaac. – The parade is almost starting Dad, we’ve got to go quick. (laughing) (uptempo dance music) – [Jeremy] Okay Isaac, go play hard. – Yeah. – [Jeremy] Have
(upbeat music) (upbeat music) (camera shutter) – In today’s video, my twin buys my school clothes. But before it get started, give us big thumbs up and subscribe to our channel. ♪ You said that you needed me ♪ ♪ Like a cargo, you will carry me ♪ (gasp) – Jordyn, Jordyn, Jordyn! – What?
– Because Christmas is over. – No. – Oy! (laughs) She’s doing it. She wants to come out and play in the snow. (funky music) – Today we are playing with Christmas toys, trying to clean up the house, and the kids are working on writing their thank you cards. – I drawed a snowman.